Contractor’s Registration

Contractor Registration

State licensed Certified and Registered Contractors must register their license with the Building Division prior to pulling any permits. Registered Contractors must also provide a copy of their Competency Card from the issuing jurisdiction when registering. Contractor registration must be renewed annually each August. The following is required for license registration:

  • State License
  • Competency Card (Registered Contractors Only)
  • Liability Insurance (Made out to the City of Crestview)
  • Worker’s Compensation Insurance or Worker’s Compensation Exemption
  • Hold Harmless Agreement


Download the Contractor Registration Application (PDF).

Letter of Authorization

Delivery of applications and pick-up of permits must be by the licensed contractor, unless a Letter of Authorization is signed, authorizing other individual(s) to pick up and deliver. (Included in Contractor Registration Application).