Vacation Home Checks

The Crestview Police Department provides Vacation House Checks as a service to our residents who will be out of town or away from their home or property for an extended period of time. At your request, Patrol Officers will provide periodic security checks of your home or property while you’re away and contact you, or someone you designate, if any problems are found.

To submit a Vacation House Check request, please download and complete a Vacation House Check Request form. You may drop off the completed form to the Crestview Police Department located at 201 Stillwell Boulevard, or fax the form to the Communications Center at (850) 682-2080.

Once a Vacation House Check request is received, it is added to our “Extra Patrol List.” Locations on our “Extra Patrol List” are typically checked by a Patrol Officer a minimum of once per shift, or more if special circumstances warrant additional checks.

If you have any questions, or need additional assistance, please contact the Police Department at (850) 682-2055 and ask to speak with the on-duty Patrol Sergeant.