The Citizen Advisory Committee shall be advisory to the CDBG staff.
It shall be their duty to review and make recommendations on the proposed annual distribution of CDBG funding and prioritize funding applications.
• The Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC) shall consist of five members
• Members shall be residents of the City or be a property owner in the City of Crestview.
• At least three members shall represent low and moderate-income residents, and/or property owners in low- or moderate-income areas.
• The members shall be responsible for recruiting and recommending members to be appointed by the City Council for a term of four years.
• Members shall be appointed by a vote of the City Council.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field