The Planning and Development Board/Local Planning Agency (hereinafter Board or PDB) shall have the authority and responsibility to review land use in the City and evaluate planning and regulatory methods and systems for resolving physical, economic, social, environmental and fiscal issues.
The Board shall receive and hear appeals in cases involving the City of Crestview Land Development Code (hereafter known as the LDC)
The Board shall receive and hear applications for special exceptions/uses and variances to the terms of this LDC, and grant relief where authorized under this LDC. The Board shall also hear, determine and decide appeals, reviewable interpretations, applications or determinations made by an administrative official in the enforcement of the LDC.
The Board shall be responsible for review and approval of the City of Crestview Comprehensive Plan.
The Board shall have any other powers or duties delegated by the City Council.
• Must be a Resident of the City of Crestview
• Must be able to attend PDB meetings on the First Monday of each Month at a time to be determined by the City Council (all meetings will be after 5:00 PM)
• Must have a good working knowledge of computers and be able to use same before and during the meetings.
• Must be willing to gain/maintain working knowledge of the Current Land Development Code and abide by same.
• Preferred applicants will have knowledge of property zoning, commercial applications and land uses.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field