The Parks and Recreation Department offers a full range of sports activities for the youth in our area. We offer baseball, softball, basketball, and football. Children 4 years to 15 years of age are eligible to participate in most of these sports. The age at which your child may participate depends on the sport of interest. In order to better serve the area, we hold registration for an entire month preceding the sport. BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND WATER BILL ARE REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.
Each player is guaranteed playing time in each game; However, players MUST attend practices to remain eligible to play. If three practices in a row are missed without an explanation a player may be benched for one game. Please keep the coaches informed of problems which might keep a player from regularly attending practices or games.
I understand that in extreme cases of rowdy or disruptive behavior on the part of my child, myself, family, group or team we may be subject to being barred from further participation in the organized recreation program and Recreation Department property. Rules governing organized recreation activities will be made available upon request.
Please read the full conduct policy here.
In the event a Coach is ejected from the game he/she must leave the bench area and sit out that game and the next two scheduled games. Adult bench personnel so disqualified shall leave the building/field immediately. The coach may attend the next scheduled games but will not be allowed to give instruction or coach from the sidelines. Violating this requirement will cause staff to ask the coach to leave the gym/field and an additional one game suspension will be imposed. Upon being ejected from a second game, offenders will face suspension for the remainder of the season.
Your child will be placed on their team based upon age, previous year's team or through the draft. The only exception to this system will be in a case where health is a consideration. The transportation of your child to practices and games is your responsibility. There will be no special requests
- For ages 5‐12, all non‐wood bats “MUST” meet 1.15 BPF (Bat Performance Factor) for the life of the bat and “MUST” possess a “clearly identifiable” manufacture’s certification stamp. This will include 2 1/4, 2 5/8, and 2 3/4 barrel bats. • BBCOR bats are legal for use in ages 5‐12. • USA BATS are legal for use in ages 5-12.
- For ages 13‐19, all non‐wood bats “MUST” meet BBCOR (Batted Ball Coefficient of Restitution) and “MUST” possess a “clearly identifiable” manufacture’s certification stamp. • A bat shall not weigh numerically more than, three ounces less than the length of the bat. • The diameter of the bat shall be no larger than 2 5/8 barrel.
- Bats that are broken, cracked, dented or deface the ball are illegal.
- There shall be no devices, attachments or wrappings that cause the handle to become flush with the knob. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- The bat shall be a regulation softball bat (not baseball) (unaltered) made of either wood or an approved alloy (No T-ball or Coach Pitch Bats). @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Welcome! We are ready to begin another season of Basketball. Registration will open Monday, September 19 and close on Friday, October 28. The season will begin Monday, December 5, 2022. Not all teams will play on this date. Each team is guaranteed a 10-game season. The registration fee includes a jersey and shorts which the players will keep at the end of the season. These uniforms will be ordered in accordance with your instructions. Choose sizes wisely. Replacement of lost or damaged uniforms will be the responsibility of the player.
Registration must be in person at the Twin Hills Gymnasium. You can print out the registration form and turn it in, or fill one out while you're there.
Soccer is a co-ed program designed for children ages 4 to 14. The program consists of 5 leagues based on age.
Registration for Fall Soccer begins Monday, May 16 and ends Friday, July 1. Registration paperwork and payment must be turned in at the Twin Hills Gym.
Flag Football is a co-ed program designed for children ages 7 to 12. The program consists of two leagues, Pee Wee 1, ages 7 to 9 and Pee Wee 2, ages 10 to 12.
Registration for 2022 Flag Football begins Monday, May 16 and ends Friday, July 1. The season is set to begin Monday, August 29. Registration paperwork and payment must be turned in at the Twin Hills Gym.
Parks & Recreation Administration
1446 Commerce Drive
Crestview, FL 32539
1446 Commerce Drive Crestview FL 32539
Phone: (850) 682-4715
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Cheerleading program is designed for girls ages 4 to 12. Uniforms will be furnished for each cheerleader. Cheerleaders will be assigned to squads. First priority will be returners and sibling relationships between football players and sisters. Specific requests will then be considered until the squad rosters have been filled. The date of registrations will determine the order of placement. The balance of registered cheerleaders will then be placed on teams until parity has been reached. Squad assignments will not be completed until after the football drafts have occurred. *Uniform fitting will be scheduled after the squads have been created.
Registration for the 2022 cheer season begins Monday, May 16 and ends Friday, July 1. Registration paperwork and payment must be turned in at the Twin Hills Gym
*The registration fee for cheerleading is $65.